The Hospital Quirónsalud Sagrado Corazón, is a part of the Quirónsalud group of private hospitals. The group have a large presence throughout the country with a network of medical facilities in all the major regions including Andalucia, Valencia, Madrid, Galicia, Aragon, Murcia, Balearics and the Canary Islands.
The first clinic was set up as far back as 1954 with the first facility opening in the Zaragoza region of the country. The Quirón name was chosen by the founder Dr. D Publio Cordon and was taken from the name of the mythical Greek centaur, son of Cronos and Filira.
Today, the Quirónsalud network goes from strength to strength establishing themselves as one of the leading provider of private medical care in Spain. The Quirónsalud group offer a high standard of care and pride themselves on what they refer to as their three fundamental pillars, which are:-
- To utilise the best and most advanced technology
- Working with the most experienced and professional medical team
- Concentration all of their efforts on patient satisfaction
The Quirónsalud group have affiliations with many major private insurance companies including Sanitas.
All patients at the Sagrado Corazon Seville are well catered for with each room offering a TV and WiFi Internet. The hospital also has a cafe and church service.
The hospital are not responsible for any loss of valuables. It is recommended that you leave these at home prior to your visit.
Please make sure that you bring any supporting documentation, insurance documents and x-rays that are relevant to your visit at the hospital.
There are no restrictions on visitor numbers and the times of day that you may visit. However, please be aware that there may be some limitations due to clinical reasons or when treatment is required.
One friend or family member is also permitted to stay in the patient's room overnight if required. Visitors under the age of 12 years are not recommended by the hospital.
As the majority of medical and nursing activities are undertaken in the morning so it is recommended to try to visit in the afternoon where possible.
ICU Visiting Hours
From 10:30 to 11:00
From 13:30 to 14:00
From 17:30 to 18:00
From 20:30 to 21:00
- 120 Single rooms
- Intensive Care Unit - ICU (8 Positions)
- Neonatal Critical Care Unit (12 Positions)
- 7 Surgical theatres
- 5 Obstetric rooms
- 24 Hour emergency service
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Medical laboratories
- 25 Consultation rooms
- 3 Operating rooms
- 2 Endoscopy units
- Breast pathology unit
- Day hospital
- Outpatient treatment area
- CPR Room
- Emergency radiology equipment
- Obesity unit
- Clinical Analysis
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Digestive System
- Medical checkups
- Science of Physical Education and Sports
- Cardiac Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- General and Digestive Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic
- Thoracic Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia
- Endocrinology and Nutrition
- Digestive Endoscopy
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Clinical Genetics
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Hemodynamics and Interventional Cardiology
- General Medicine
- Intensive Medicine and Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Internal Medicine
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Preparation for childbirth and maternal education
- Interventional Radiology
- Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Breast Unit
- Sleep Disorders Unit
- Pain Unit
Address and Contacts
Hospital Quirónsalud Sagrado Corazón
Calle Rafael Salgado, 3
Main Reception: +34 954 93 76 76
Appointments: + 34 902 322 233
The hospital is served by local bus routes 1, 2, 6, 37