The Policlinica Miramar was first established in 1969 and is conveniently located within easy access of the center of Palma.
The Miramar is a modern and well equipped medical facility with a full compliment for highly trained medical professionals and offering a range of medical specialties including Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery and Ophthalmology.
There is also a separate Institute of Oncology offering specialist treatment and cutting-edge technology to cancer patients.
The Miramar is a private hospital and is available to Sanitas health insurance policy holders.
All rooms at the Policlinica Miramar are extremely comfortable and modern with television in different languages, air conditioning and safe. The rooms also offer lovely views to either the Bay of Palma or the Sierra de Tramuntana mountain range.
Patients are requested to bring with them slippers and personal hygiene items for washing.
Visiting hours are from Monday to Sunday 8 am to Midnight.
Once you are discharged, you will be provided with a discharge report that will provide you with medical guidelines to follow while you are at home.
Hospital Facilities and Services
- 3 Buildings
- 40,000 sqm
- 336 Parking Spaces
- Cafeteria (Ground floor open from 1 pm to 3:30 pm)
- ATM Cash Machines
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Unit
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Child psychology
- Clinical analysis
- Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics and Periodontics
- Digestive system
- Family Medicine
- General and Digestive Surgery
- Heart surgery
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Maxillofacial and oral surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Nephrology and Hemodialysis
- Nuclear medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pathological anatomy
- Pediatric surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Psychology and Clinical Psychology
- Radiation Oncology
- Sexual and Couple Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine Unit
- Thoracic surgery
- Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Unit of Nutrition and Dietetics
Address and Contacts
Camí de la Vileta, 30
07011 Palma de Mallorca
Tel: +34 971 76 70 00
How to Get There