Hospital Quirónsalud was formerly known as Hospital San Jaime and is a part of the extensive Sanitas national network of hospitals.
The hospital is situated close to the Salt Lake Park in the North of Torrevieja with easy access to the N332 motorway.
Since opening in 2002, Hospital Quirónsalud has established a reputation as an expert multidisciplinary centre of the highest standard. It is well known throughout the health industry in Spain as a first class clinical centre offering sophisticated diagnostic equipment and advanced tumor and oncology services.
The hospital comprises of two main buildings with a total floor space of over 22,000 sqm and 120 separate rooms. Parking is also available for around 500 vehicles.
It is professionally staffed by approximately 400 employees including 200 nurses and 80 highly qualified doctors many of which are English speaking. A team of multilingual translators are also available around the clock and can speak around 15 languages.
- 120 Rooms
- 43 Outpatient rooms
- 5 Operating theatres
- Parking for 500 vehicles
- 24 hours A&E
- Oncology Unit
- Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Area
- Clinical Analysis Laboratory
- Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Pharmacokinetic Laboratory
- Polysomnography Laboratory (Sleep Unit)
- Radiopharmacy Laboratory
- Anatomical Pathology Laboratory
- Accident and Emergency
- Allergy Treatment
- Ambulance Service
- Anaesthesiology and Reanimation
- Anatomic Pathology
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Assisted Reproduction
- Breast Unit
- Cardiac Surgery
- Clinical Analysis
- Coloproctology unit
- Cosmetic Medicine
- Diagnostic imaging
- Digestive Endoscopy
- Digestive Tract
- Electrophysiology and Arrhythmias
- Foot Surgery
- General and Digestive Tract Surgery
- General Dentistry and Orthodontics
- General Medicine
- Genetic Counselling
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Haematology and Haemotherapy
- Haemodynamics and Interventional Cardiology
- Hip Surgery
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Intensive Medicine and Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional radiology
- Knee surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nursing care
- Obesity Surgery
- Oncological Gynaecology
- Oncological Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma
- Paediatric Allergies and Immunology
- Pain Unit
- Pelvic Floor Unit
- Plastic, Cosmetic and Reparative Surgery
- Prenatal Diagnostics
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiological physics
- Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Robotic Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sleep Disorder Unit
- Speech therapy
- Spinal Unit
- Sports Medicine
- Thoracic Surgery
- Urodynamic and Urinary Disorder Testing
Opening Hours and Visitors
24 hours, 365 days per year.
Each patient is permitted to have a friend or family member accompany them around the clock if they wish and they may stay overnight in the patients room if required.
There are no real restrictions on visitor numbers or times although there may be restrictions when certain clinical treatments are required. Visitors under 12 years of age are not recommended.
It is advisable for guests to visitors during the afternoon or evening.
The Hospital Quirónsalud is a multilingual facility with many English speaking doctors, nurses and receptionists.
There are also a number of interpreters on hand who combined are able to speak in 15 languages including:
Address and Contacts
Quirónsalud Torrevieja Hospital
Partida de la Loma, S/N 03184 Torrevieja (Alicante)
Teléfono: (+34)966 921 313 / (+34)966 925 76