Cenyt Hospital Estepona
Published: 23 September 2015 15:43 CET
Updated: 26 April 2018 10:16 CET
The Cenyt is a private hospital located in Estepona on the Costa del Sol.
Since 2013, the Cenyt has been providing specialist medical services, which is administered by a large number of senior medical professionals and specialists.
The hospital boasts some of the most sophisticated and hi-tech medical equipment anywhere in Spain with the programs on offer designed to meet each patient's individual needs in terms of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
The hospital offers a wide range of medical specialties and even has its own Traffic Unit, which provides specialised and comprehensive assistance to patients who have been involved in traffic accidents.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Aesthetic Treatments
- Alternative Therapies
- Anaesthesia and Resuscitation
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Children's Health Programme
- Clinical Analysis
- Digestive Diseases and Gastroenterology
- Endocrinology and Nutrition
- General and Digestive Surgery
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Internal Medicine
- Medical-surgical hospitalization
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pathological Anatomy
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Preventive Check-up
- Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Respiratory Medicine
- Traffic Unit
- 24 hour emergency / General Practice and Family
Address and Contacts
Hospital Estepona - Cenyt Hospital
Av. Andalucía, 2
Tel: +34 952 80 81 00
How to Get There