The Clinica Sagrada Familia is a modern and well established private medical facility located in the high area of Barcelona and within easy access of the airport, port and main city exits.The hospital was first opened in 1970 and since then has experienced consistent technical and professional development. Today, the hospital has more than 150 medical and surgical specialists at its disposal.
The Clinica Sagrada Familia is constantly striving in its pursuit of both technological and personal innovation and are proud to offer a fully comprehensive, efficient and friendly medical service.
Clinica Sagrada Familia is fully certified by the Department of Medical Resources of the Catalan Government and are members of the Catalan Association of Medical Institutions and of Barcelona's Medical Centers.
Please note that when you arrive at the hospital you will need to provide the admissions team with a form of identification such as a passport, NIE or Residencia. You will also need to provide them with insurance authorisation documentation.
You will then be provided with a wristband that will need to be worn for the duration of your stay.
Recommended visiting times are between 10am and 10pm with a maximum of two visitors per visit.
Please avoid bringing any valuables with you as the hospital will not be held responsible for any loss.
Hospital Facilities and Services
- Two buildings
- 21,000 sqm
- Intensive Care Unit
- Day Hospital
- Digestive Endoscopy Area
- Radiology Department
- Clinical Analysis Laboratory
- Pathological Anatomy Laboratory
- Surgical Unit
- Obstetrics and Nursery Unit
- 24 Hour Emergency
- Restaurant (1:30pm to 3:30pm and 8:00pm to 9:45 pm)
- Cafeteria (8:00am to 10:00pm)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Anesthesiology and Reanimation
- Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Assisted Reproduction Center
- Cardiology and Heart Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Digestive Endoscopy
- Epilepsy and Epilepsy Surgery
- General and Digestive Surgery
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Hemodynamics Diagnosis and Therapeutic
- Intensive Care Medicine and Coronary Unit
- Internal Medicine and Medical Specialties
- Laboratory of Clinical Analysis
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Odonto-Stomatology and Dental Esthetics
- Pain Clinic
- Pathological Anatomy
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Plastic, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery
- Urology and Andrology
Address and Contacts
Clinica Sagrada Familia
Carrer de Torras i Pujalt, 1
Tel: +34 932 12 23 00
How to Get There
By FCG, La Bonanova and Tres Torres stops.
Bus route numbers: 14, 70, 58, 64 and H6
Take the Ronda de Dalt's, exit 9 (Sarrià) or exit 7 (Sant Gervasi-Bonanova)
Parking space is available in the clinic's building.