Health Plan operates nationally in Spain as an Exclusive Agent of Sanitas de Seguros S.A. which means that we are licensed and registered representatives and official distributors of Sanitas S.A. De Seguros products. We are empowered to quote, issue policies and to provide after sales support in English of foreign persons (expatriates) residing in Spain. We strive to ensure that our clients are well-informed and educated as to the intricacies of health insurance coverage. We believe in building long-term relationships. We go the extra mile to achieve this.
Sanitas Seguros is based in Madrid and registered in the business register of Madrid (vol 1,241/page 43/section m-4.530, under the Board of Insurance and Pension Companies.Fiscal i.d. TO-28037042/C320).
Notice and disclaimer
1. No part of this website or any of its content may be copied, reproduced, modified or adapted in any way without the prior written consent of Health Plan Spain, unless otherwise indicated within the materials.
You may share this website by any of the following methods:
- By using any of the share icons at the bottom of the page (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest or other social media sites);
- Providing a hypertext link or the URL of the content you wish to share.
Publishing of Health Plan Spain's content:
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent by Health Plan Spain or the contents author. Whenever publishing has been granted, attribution to Health Plan Spain must always be clearly visible on the page.
For any other mode of sharing or if you are in any doubt, please contact us via the website or directly at email@example.com
2. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland and Spanish mainland (including the Balearic Islands). HealthPlan Spain dot com makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
3. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Healthplanspain dot com has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
4. Healthplanspain dot com shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
5. Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Healthplanspain dot com. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law,
Healthplanspain dot com disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
6. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Healthplanspain dot com or any of its employees or agents.
If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to the Healthplanspain Website
If you would like to link to this website, please email us at email@example.com
Use of Information
We do not collect information about individuals, except where this is specifically stated and provided with your knowledge. This information is related to your browser and operating system and does not include any personal details. Any Other characteristic details are protected by the “Ley Organica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre de Proteccion de Datos de Caracter Personal” ("B.O.E." num. 298, de 14 de diciembre de 1999) which came into force on the 14th January 2000.
We also use "cookies" which are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard-drive that enable our system to recognise you when you visit the site. This helps us to track basic visitor information in order that we can better tailor the site to our visitors' needs. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can disable this function by changing your browser settings if you so wish.
We may share overall visitor trends and other generic information collected on this website with third parties but we do not pass on any personal details or personally identifiable information without your specific consent.