Healthplan Spain


All About The Car ITV Test In Spain Expat Tips

If you live in Spain and drive a vehicle on Spanish roads you will need an ITV which is the equivalent of an MOT in the UK. The inspection determines whether your vehicle is roadworthy or not. In this article, you are going to learn everything you need to know about getting and renewing your ITV...

Mercadona supermarket van Cost Of Living In Spain v UK 2021 Expat Tips

Are you thinking of moving to Spain from the UK? If so, you’ll need to find out the average cost of living in Spain and how it compares to the...

Applying for a Spanish residency visa with keyboard Guide To Residency Visas For Spain Expat Tips

Are you looking to move to Spain and live here permanently? If so, and you are currently a resident of a country outside of the EU, you will need...

Passport with approved stamp Guide To Non-Lucrative Visas For Spain Expat Tips

The non-lucrative visa is for non-EU nationals who wish to reside in Spain but not undertake any work or professional activity here. However, it is...

Sunglasses, passport and map Guide To Spain’s Golden Residency Visa Expat Tips

If you are from outside of the European Union and wish to live in Spain for longer than 90 days, you will need to apply for a residence visa. The...